Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Even more Snow







After a foot of snow on Monday it froze during the night leaving an ice patch. I took the van in to be seviced on Tuesday as it was amazing as just out of Oak Hills there was no snow at. Wednesday morning we were woken up again by the automated system annoucing our third snow day. I looked out of the window and saw a few inches of fresh snow, and went back to be. By mid-morning it was up to a foot of snow and still coming down. By the afternoon it was over two feet deep-dry powdery snow.




After lunch we went out to play, I have never walked in such deep snow. Your foot went down about 12' with each step. It was too powdery to make a snowman.


2 comments:

Fealyclan said...

Looks like so much fun! I always loved how well your kids seem to play together (I'm sure they have their moments). I can just imagine how much fun everyone had. Georges videos are pretty awesome too.

Fealyclan said...

Have you moved off of Hwy 18? Or was there always a sledding hill like that near you?